ONLINE WORKSHOP; Working from Home; How to Make it the Most Productive Thing Your Team Has Ever Done
In 2020, workplaces all over the world have been forced to conduct an experiment on having their teams work from home.
That experiment is still underway in many places. It was terrifying not only because economies was under extreme duress, but also because people all over the world were terrified of what the future would bring. Will our operations unravel if the whole team is now working from home?
If you web search this topic, you’ll discover that many organizations were pleasantly surprised by the results. Productivity did not nose-dive. Au contraire. It went up. Why? Don’t people need someone watching them and holding them accountable for results?
Good question. Watching employees and holding them accountable are two different things. This one-day, online learning program analyzes the new world of working from home. We discuss why working from home is productive for some, and not as much for others. We examine how to conduct team meetings, set goals, and make use of collaboration platforms.
TIME: 9am to 4pm Eastern Standard Time (6.5 hours)
December 3, 2010
- how to use online collaboration platforms throughout the week to keep track of progress
- how to set goals with your team and hold everyone accountable for results
- how to mobilize when unexpected things arise, even when people are working from home
- how to know who is right for working from home and who would do better with a combination or office only
- how to create a culture of team-playing, shared accountability in which people work diligently for the good of the team